lunes, 28 de septiembre de 2009

creations: thoughts


Not wise to put in this section if you decided to put some thoughts because believe it or not sometimes think. Sometimes I feel like nose that continue to exist if everything in life is suffering, the human being strives to find something that you can find [happiness] only for small moments, that what we really are looking for does not come for nothing is to always believe everything is finished and that strive to find things not very useful because sometimes you have to let things happen for themselves and not pushing and not look so things are more valuable to us, and we commitment to seek out and suffer when they do not get them, life is full of frustrations and humans will have to learn to live with them because most of the events that we experience throughout our lives are the same. So I think sometimes I try to live a life a little more relaxed, not making such a big wave of things, always have a problem but that is normal in the life of everyone, sometimes I think of white and inadvertently parked again the deceos to leave everything behind. And I do not remember anything of what happened I think death would be one of the best options and I think I gave up and do not want to fight what they can not find, a search that often leaves worse than it was , so maybe I ignore all this once and leave it all behind. bye... U.U :'(

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores

Datos personales